[support] Changing root dir probs

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Wed Jun 6 16:24:52 UTC 2012

thanks earnie, todd and dave. yet again i was so foolish as to listen to
what Bluehost tells me. I could have done a simple redirect instead of
moving the files themselves. Now I have a spaghetti monster of stuff. Will
have to upload from local install. Having probs with putty and local wamp
though as well. Some weeks....
And then I asked some young smart ass programmer .... you know the type:
knows everything and never made a mistake. Well he did and did on putty and
then declared "it works now" and walked away. No change as far as I could
see.
;>)
Can only laugh. Before I cry.
LOL