[support] drupal_goto and views arguments

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Jun 7 17:31:40 UTC 2012

I was taking it from your emails statement that you could in fact
navigate directly to 'exampleview/myarg', but that only when drupal_goto
is invoked it fails.

You haven't really posted any of the code surrounding the drupal goto,
but if $_GET['destination'] is set, it will override the url provided by
drupal_goto.

Did you try inserting the debugging statements to verify that the
problem is what you think it is?