[support] social media

LINDA ROMEY lromey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:03:31 UTC 2012

Hi.
I have put social media share buttons on my test site but I can't get the facebook share link to share more than the url. I've been on many other drupal sites and facebook share opens a window that includes the page name, a teaser and an image. I have tried various modules: AddThis, Social Media and Widgets, Service Links and ShareThis. They all share but none of them displays more than the url.

I also installed the metatag module but can't figure out how to use it to possibly add tokens if that's the issue. I can't find anywhere to add tokens in any of these modules.

I'm not a programmer but am familiar enough with it to make minor alterations. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can post screen shots if someone thinks they know what I am asking but is not sure.

Thank you.