[support] How to Create this complex page?

Lynn lists at stottdesign.com
Fri Jun 8 19:32:50 UTC 2012

Hi Group,

I'm wondering if someone can get me started on what set of modules to start with to construct a page like this:

I'd like the following elements on one page/view:

1. A Select List of node titles based on a taxonomy term:

2. Once a node title is selected, the corresponding node teaser is displayed under the select list, via Ajax? If possible, I don't want the page to refresh.

3. I'd like 3-4 select lists of node titles based a different taxonomy term, all on the same page with the same functionality as #2.

Possible without a custom module?

Thank you,
Lynn