[support] Containment issue with accordion

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Sat Jun 9 00:16:40 UTC 2012

Hi, I am working with a glossey adaptive theme and I have a toggle
(shortcode) that produces a [accordion] content section in the center area
of a 3 column page, I want to include a list of images in the right column
but when I do the accordion breaks containment by going past the bottom of
the page instead of pushing it larger. If I take the images out of the
right column it works correctly. I added clearfix in a number of containers
in the center and the right column and I noticed that it is already added
in a number of places by drupal. Does anyone have an idea of how to
approach this to get it to function right?

http://108.220.3.98/partnerships
this is a URL to the offending page

thanks in advance for your help.

--jerry

--

Gerald Klein DBA****

ContactMe at geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

jk at zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580