[support] D6 How to have a pager use AJAX

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 14:49:32 UTC 2012

Mailing list seems to be on strike this morning. Trying again.

I'm working on a D6 site that is fairly extensive and for whatever reason was created without using Views. The modules all make use of pager queries and theme_pager.

After looking at links for hours and still coming up empty, I hereby plead for someone to point me to a tutorial or example (or module?) for taking the standard theme_pager pager and changing it to use AJAX for paging rather than reloading the page. There are a number of ways I could approach it, but I'm sure it's been done umpteen times already, so I'd rather use someone else's wheel :-)