[support] how to make this layout correctly

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Sat Jun 9 15:41:32 UTC 2012

I don't know what version of drupal or what modules you have installed but
there are date fields in drupal 7, when you created the content type one of
the field types should have been date.

Gerald Klein DBA****

ContactMe at geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

jk at zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580