[support] how to make this layout correctly

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Sat Jun 9 21:05:19 UTC 2012

I don't mind helping but soon this will be my appllication, use google,
forums there is a lot of information out there.

--jerry

Gerald Klein DBA****

ContactMe at geraldklein.com

www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****

jk at zognet.com****

708-599-0352****

Arch Awesome, Ranger & Vim the coding triple threat.

Linux registered user #548580