[support] D6 How to have a pager use AJAX [solved]

Jeff Greenberg listmail.ayendesigns at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:30:09 UTC 2012

Got it. Just a drupal_add_js and a few lines of jquery.I'm working on a D6
site that is fairly extensive and for whatever reason was created without
using Views. The modules all make use of pager queries and theme_pager.

After looking at links for hours and still coming up empty, I hereby plead
for someone to point me to a tutorial or example (or module?) for taking
the standard theme_pager pager and changing it to use AJAX for paging
rather than reloading the page. There are a number of ways I could approach
it, but I'm sure it's been done umpteen times already, so I'd rather use
someone else's wheel :-)