[support] URL attached to image.

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Wed Jun 13 21:44:03 UTC 2012

I don't want to change the site to use a view on that one page. When one
goes to edit the image field in the content type I can "Click a token to
insert it into the field you've last clicked.". But that is not what i want
I think.  Can I programmatically attach a url to a mouseover event on the
image?