[support] admin theme problem

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 13 21:00:51 UTC 2012

Do they have the 'View the administration theme' permission in their
role? It's under the system section.

It also sounds like a permission problem with WYSIWYG. I would double
check the permissions page and make sure they have access to what they need.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net