[support] URL attached to image.

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 14 00:33:18 UTC 2012

The easiest method would probably be to preprocess theme_image_formatter
(D7) in your theme's template.php:

function mytheme_preprocess_image_formatter($variables){
   $variables['path'] = array(
         'path' => '{...some path here..}',
         'options' => '{any l() options you want passed if needed}',
    );
}

You can also go the module route with a custom formatter, which would
probably be the better route (you then get the ability to use it or not
when setting your entity display):

http://www.computerminds.co.uk/articles/creating-new-field-formatters-drupal-7

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net