[support] URL attached to image.

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Thu Jun 14 22:48:30 UTC 2012

I have been exploring possibilities here.
I created a new content type and am at the manage display screen .There I
have a possibility, for the image field, under the format column to "link
image to" either file, content or nothing. When I link to content or file
and view the content type I can see that there is a link on the image but I
don't know where to set that - hopefully url in my case.
Thanks
Tony