[support] URL attached to image.

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Fri Jun 15 18:27:33 UTC 2012

   - *Notice*: Undefined index: url_settings in *
   linkimagefield_widget_process()* (line *232* of *
   /home3/polamor1/public_html/sites/all/modules/linkimagefield/linkimagefield.module
   *).
   - *Notice*: Undefined index: url_settings in *
   linkimagefield_widget_process()* (line *244* of *
   /home3/polamor1/public_html/sites/all/modules/linkimagefield/linkimagefield.module
   *).
   - *Notice*: Undefined index: url_settings in *
   linkimagefield_widget_process()* (line *253* of *
   /home3/polamor1/public_html/sites/all/modules/linkimagefield/linkimagefield.module
   *).
   - *Notice*: Undefined index: url_settings in *
   linkimagefield_widget_process()* (line *255* of *
   /home3/polamor1/public_html/sites/all/modules/linkimagefield/linkimagefield.module
   *).
   - *Notice*: Undefined index: url_settings in *
   linkimagefield_widget_process()* (line *256* of *
   /home3/polamor1/public_html/sites/all/modules/linkimagefield/linkimagefield.module
   *).
   - *Notice*: Undefined index: url_settings in *
   linkimagefield_widget_process()* (line *261* of *
[...]

??