[support] Gone live problem

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Mon Jun 18 14:46:39 UTC 2012

I was referring to his hosts file on his personal machine for testing. Editing your hosts file makes you not have to wait for DNS changes, as you're telling your browser what IP address it supposed to be used. I use it to see what happens if I want a site to go live but what to see the ramifications first.

Joel