[support] Rules, Create Entity action, and data selectors

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:59:46 UTC 2012

I've been searching high and low and can't find an answer to this.  When
configuring a Rule, if I use the action "Create a new entity", the data
selectors (no matter what entity type I choose) are missing the usually
available selectors "site:current-cart-order:owner:uid",
"site:current-cart-order:owner:mail", "site:current-cart-order:owner:name",
etc..

However, "site:current-cart-order:owner" (the actual user object) and
"site:current-cart-order:owner:roles" *are* available.  Does anybody know
why this is?  I really need access to "site:current-cart-order:owner:uid"
in this action configuration.

Thanks for any thoughts or assistance.
William