[support] Gone live problem

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 18 22:11:23 UTC 2012

I would first check to see if you can access anything without clean urls
(ie: http://example.com/index.php?q=user). If you can, then replace your
.htaccess with a clean one from Drupal. Drupal 7 is here:

http://drupalcode.org/project/drupal.git/blob_plain/30d1e719aa5e9a9ad66514078ca3b0975ddadc9c:/.htaccess

Drupal usually stores your images relative. You can check the file
system settings in admin > configuration > media > file system. If you
inserted them into nodes and that with absolute URLs then you'll either
have to search and replace all the body and summary fields in MySQL or
setup an .htaccess to direct back to the new folder. I would attempt the
MySQL first though to help with server performance.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net