[support] displaying multile node references in a views

Kim, Soonho (IFPRI) SOONHO.KIM at cgiar.org
Tue Jun 19 20:04:59 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I have a view showing all related fields of a certain node.
For example, there is a model A. Model A has three related documents.
So, in the page of Model A, I want to show all of three related documents.
I attached the view which I am using.
I created a relationship using "reverse references" and created a field to show the title of related documents.

My problem is that the field only shows one document, even though I have tree related documents.

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this problem?

Thanks for your answer in advance. : )

Best Regards,
Soonho