[support] social media

Waprothero@gmail.com waprothero at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:21:36 UTC 2012

Linda,
Facebook must have changed their system recently, because I had set up several of my pages to display recent posts on one of my fb pages, and now I only get the link and it's graphic. Originally, I just used the code that Facebook supplied and inserted it into my page's code. It worked fine, whether I was on Drupal or another non-Drupal page. No need for a module. So, I suggest you look on fb's dev site and see if you can get what you want directly from them.

Let me know what you find, because I'm going to have to modify my sites too.
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org