[support] group permissions

Wojciech Giel wojciech.giel at cimr.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 26 18:20:06 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm trying to setup drupal 7 as intranet for my labolatory but found
some poblems I can't solve.

in my institude there are couple groups which should have corresponding
groups in drupal.
members on ex. dba group:
1. should be able to create pages visible only to member of this group.
2. should also be able to create pages visible to all but without
possibility to edit.
3. should be able to create pages visible to members of ex. three groups
where one group has only read access remaining grour have write access.

I have tried to use for it organic groups but I can only do point 1.
2. all users are able to edit.
3. can't see any option to do it.

is in drupal any option to do point 2 and 3.
thanks
Woj