[support] group permissions

LINDA ROMEY lromey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 20:43:53 UTC 2012

I used panels to restrict access by role (with appropriate role permissions set). Views will do the same thing. I allow group leaders to add content, members can comment, non-members can see content unless the leader has tagged it private but non-members never see comments. All is controlled with views and panels.