[support] Need feature information about LDAP Integration module...

Barry Smith bnsmith001 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:54:43 UTC 2012

Maybe I didn't state my request for information correctly.

What I am trying to ask is
Are changes to the LDAP logged, as well as the userid/email of the
user that made the update?
Like "userid 1264 changed field phone for userid 4796 from
704-555-1212x22 to 704-555-1212x022 at 20120826195423".
--
Barry Smith
e bnsmith001 at gmail.com