[support] Very frustrated with feeds

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Wed Jun 27 00:19:36 UTC 2012

Hi, I am using:
Drupal 7.14
Latest version of views dev jun 26.

Feed
http://accessibleworld.org/taxonomy/term/16/all/feed
verified with:
http://validator.w3.org/feed/
I do not understand these messages and it looks like it is not seeing my
enclosures.

If anyone could help with this I'd appreciate it as it has not been working
for a wile now and people are wanting this. I am using the taxonomy view in
the views. I customized the page but not the feed and I am sure I told it to
over ride so it did not change any other part of the view just for the page
view.

I don't want to make drupel look bad cause I can't get this working wile
other sites similar to mine running other software are seeming to work fine.