[support] Drupal newsticker

Patrick Avella me at patrickavella.com
Fri Jun 29 21:43:05 UTC 2012

Hi Anthony, I've never used views_ticker before, but at the top of the
page it says this "This module provides new styles for Views module to
display news tickers."

I would imagine you create a new view containing the title field (set
mode to fields, not teasers), set the filter to the type of nodes you
want it to display, then set the format to the ticker style provided
by the module.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,
Patrick