[support] Drupal newsticker

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Fri Jun 29 22:30:11 UTC 2012

Thanks Warren and Nancy and Patrick.
I think I have the views part down (sort of) I am just not sure about what
sort of content I have to create.  Because the field I want is not
appearing in the view as a choice. So I don't understand that part.   I
just want a simple message saying "we are closed on July 4th" as a BBC
ticker. Create a block or an article or a page...?????
I did manage to see a view I created working but it was ticking the title
of the views block. So the words delete, edit etc were ticking when I was
logged on. Apparently the title of the views block.

Thanks
Tony