[support] Fill PDF

Pisco piscoposta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:35:20 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I'm using the latest version of drupal7 to create a database of customers. I
created a new content types with the required fields, but I need to print
these fields in a specific format. After a short search I realized that the
module fillpdf was what I needed. The problem is that I'm working on a windows
system without access to the internet therefore I can not use the online
service fillpdf. I followed the instructions for using itext as a local
service but every time I try to create a pdf I get this error: Fatal error:
Call to a member function shutdownBrokenConnection() on a non-object in
C:\wamp\www\drupal\sites\all\modules\fillpdf\lib\JavaBridge\java\Java.inc
on line *698.
*Honestly do not know how to fix this thing, somebody knows how to help me?
Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

--
Back to the Future | If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits
eighty-eight miles an hour, you're going to see some serious shit.