[support] Hosting a Drupal event in my college-reg

Gauthamraj Elango vallavan2valluvan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 08:09:12 UTC 2012

Hello all,

          I am Gauthamraj currently doing my Final Year B.E(CSE) in
IRTT,Erode.I love to learn new things and wish to share the same with my
friends.It provides me the opportunity to learn more from my friends.I use
to share my ideas to the external world using my blog
http://ant2android.com.I am a crazy fellow on open source and love to work
with them.I am the FOSS-club secretary and Mozilla Student Rep in my
college and hosted an Soft expo on march 2nd 2012,where the projects are
developed using DRUPAL,MOZILLA ADDON,JOOMLA and php.You can check out the
pictures of my event
http://www.flickr.com/photos/69010890@N05/sets/72157629496703199/.

         I am planning to create a drupal club in my college first(later
want to extend it to my locality),as a part of it,I plan to conduct another
soft expo where project must be developed only using drupal.So,I need you
to give permission to use your logo and if possible please,send me some
goodies.So,that I can make people to get Involved in the event.Is there any
campus rep (or) rep programs in drupal,I looking forward for a positive and
fast reply because I will be finishing my degree in another 60 days.
--
Regards
Gautham