[support] white block down...

stephane parenton stephane at parenton.com
Mon Mar 5 10:43:45 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I've got another problem, but I can't see what's wrong, though i'm sure
it's quite simple... on a DP7, i have a smal site that contains 4
"pages". On of them is a contact page, and use the contact module. The
problem is that the footer is not at the bottom of the contact page,
it's a white block, which is quite odd... to be clearer, and maybe more
precise, every other pages are made like this header, content, footer
and this fits the browser display. sometimes it's high, sometimes not,
but the footer is always at the bottom. The contact page is like this :
header, content, footer and white... moreover, when i enlarge the
message zone within the contact page, the footer and the white block are
both going down, but they doesn't change their respective size or
disappear...

The footer has a background image, but saying that i want a repeat-y
does not help, there is no css or style for that white block... so i
don't see what to do to suppress this white block...

Thanks in advance for any help