[support] thumbnails problem

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Wed Mar 7 10:33:28 UTC 2012

OK that makes part of this make sense but I still have had no luck, is
there a step by step for thumbnail slider to give individual control of the
slide show from the thumbnails? I am relatively rational and I am not
getting the thumbnails to show no matter what I do.

Sorry if this seems minor but somewhere I am missing something and I need
to get this working for a client. I finally have a drupal provider and want
to stay working with drupal. So this is essential not just to satisfy the
customer but to satisfy this provider. I love working with drupal I think
it is the all around platform and is designed brilliantly.

thanks in advance for your help.

--jerry

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:35 AM, steeph <ml at mixblog23.de> wrote:

>  Views Slideshow prior to 6.x-3.0 came with three modules, where you
> always had to use two of them. In 6.x-3.0 these modules are combined to a
> single module. So you don't need the "Views Slideshow: SingleFrame" module
> anymore. You should have all the settings there after enabling the module.
>

> On 03/06/2012 04:46 PM, Gerald Klein wrote:
>
> I did look there and it like I said it mentioned Singleframe and modules
> that aren't in 7, I have opened a support issue more then a week ago and no
> response.
>
>  thanks anyway,
>

>  On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net
> > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Gerald Klein <jk at zognet.com> wrote:
>> > Hi, I have posted this to the forums and got no reply, can someone give
>> or
>> > point out and accurate way to obtain thumbnail slider controls for
>> > Slideshow' all the articles mention things like 'Singleframe' which from
>> > what I can tell didn't make a version for DP7.
>> >

>> Firstly, you need to get rid of the lengthy post signature junk if you
>> do not want to be dismissed from the list.
>>
>> To answer your question you should look for one at
>> http://drupal.org/project/issues/views_slideshow and if you don't find
>> the answer open a support issue.
>>
>> --
>> Earnie