[support] Block order within content type

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Wed Mar 7 17:54:11 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I defined a content type (D 7.12) and assigned it to a menu li. Then I
defined a block and told it to only appear under said content type page. I
assigned the block to the content region and now the content  of the
content type, which is also appearing in the content region, is below my
block. I want, however, to have the block appear below the content of the
content type.

So in the content region I have block A and then content B below it .

   - Block A
   - Content B

I would like to reverse the order

   - Content B
   - Block A

Any ideas? It is not possible to do anything on the block configuration
page.

Thanks
--

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*