[support] Block order within content type

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Wed Mar 7 18:24:05 UTC 2012

So it's the omega theme and there is not php file with exactly that name. I
will try to do something maybe a bit easier than getting muddy with php and
just convert the former content type into an empty page and then set blocks
in there if you can follow what I mean.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Tony MAC <tony at tony-mac.com> wrote:

> Perfect. Thanks.
>
> tony mac is building web sites.

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
www.tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*

 “Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the
certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.”

--- Vaclav Havel