[support] I am looking for suggestions on how to implement banner ads utilizing google type ads (or someone else)

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 9 13:54:36 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM, John Mitchell <mitchelljj98 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Our adsense account was disapproved because the majority of the pages are
> behind a login even though the majority of the content within these pages
> that allow you to login can be accessed without a login. Any suggestions for
> other ad networks that I could establish an account with?

Google plays hardball.  When I used Adsense I just replaced the login
block with menu items to overcome this insanity.  I was using the
legal module so I structured it something like

legal
  Terms and Conditions
  Privacy

legal points to a node whose contents where the other three links.
Terms and Conditions pointed to /legal which is the legal modules menu router
Privacy pointed to a node explaining your privacy policy
Login pointed to /user which will give you the login form.

As for other ad networks, the text links may give you some cash.  I
used Kontera for that.

Good luck,
--
Earnie