[support] Please help Modal Forms

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Fri Mar 9 18:16:49 UTC 2012

we noticed.  ;)

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Gerald Klein <jk at zognet.com> wrote:

> Maybe I don't understand, but I am looking for a solution that's a bug
> list. "And look I didn't even include my signature;)"
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> --jerry
>

> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net
> > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Gerald Klein <jk at zognet.com> wrote:
>> > I am in need of help with this, everything is pointing toward Modal
>> > Forms(cTools), but I can't find the info, I need to deliver to this
>> client
>> > like now and I need to launch an arbitrary form email request in a
>> modal.
>> > Support has been dropped in 7 by a number of modules and they point
>> back to
>> > Modal Forms, but I can't find clear instruction for anything but common
>> > forms like login. Can someone help Please.
>> >

>> Have you searched or asked at
>> http://drupal.org/project/issues/modal_forms?
>>
>> --
>> Earnie
>> -- https://sites.google.com/site/earnieboyd
>> --

> Gerald Klein DBA****
>
> www.geraldklein.com <http://geraldklein.com/>****
>
> jk at zognet.com****
>
> 708-599-0352****
>

> Linux registered user #548580

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
www.tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*

 “Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the
certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.”

--- Vaclav Havel