[support] Please help Modal Forms

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:27:23 UTC 2012

The issue queues are not just for bug reports, but also for support
requests. I have gotten very good support in a couple of issue queues
(and no reply in others).

Since the people reading the issue queues are most familiar with the
particular functionality, they will be the best people to help.

And it really would help, if you would take the time after you figured
out your problem, to write a documentation page about it, in this
particular case, create a README.txt file and asked to add it, so that
the next person will be helped as well.

Best regards, Ursula