[support] Modal Forms

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Sat Mar 10 10:52:34 UTC 2012

Hi, I hope someone can direct me to information to create a modal form from
a "Request a quote" scenario where the form has to send an email to the
client. I posted this to the queue but they are back logged and I need this
for a client right away. I need to use "Modal Forms" or whatever to do a
modal pop up to allow a user to fill out a form and send it to the client.
All of the modules that I have researched have dropped this form of support
for 7 and point toward Modal Forms, I don't have a lot of time and the
queues are back logged by weeks.

Anyone that can, thanks

--jerry

--