[support] Please help Modal Forms

Sun Mar 11 01:49:10 UTC 2012

On 3/10/12 8:24 PM, Gerald Klein wrote:
> That sounds very formal, I was thinking more of a step by step type of
> thing, or maybe I am misunderstanding but I will happily contribute
> the code, it wasn't that tough.
>
> --jerry
I am assuming that what you wrote ends up being a module. If so, the
best way to share it is to get it on drupal.org by this method. That way
anyone who uses it can get updates automatically, and you have all the
infrastructure provided (issue queues etc.) Just putting a module out
there for people to add outside of this system can create headaches.

Now, if your code is just a patch to an existing module, things are a
bit simpler, post the fix on the issue queue of the module you changed
and if the maintainers of the module like it, they can add it to the
next update.

--
Richard Damon