[support] User Login Drupal 7

Mon Mar 12 00:19:07 UTC 2012

On 3/11/12 8:02 PM, Roger wrote:
> Regarding the User LogIn block, can someoneplease advise me on how to
> disable the "Request New Password" and "Create New Account" in  Drupal 7.
> If not possible then how should I hide these from the public please.
> We have no need for anyone other than members to request those privileges.
>
> Help much appreciated
> thanks in advance
> Roger

You can remove the "Create New Account" by changing the Registration and
Cancellation option at admin/config/people/accounts to "Administrators Only"

Only registered users should be able to use the "Request New Password"
option, it will only send the new password link to an email address that
is already registered. You of course don't need to be logged in to see
it as the reason to use it is that you can't get logged in.

--
Richard Damon