[support] Views: sort by arbitrary field value

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:39:09 UTC 2012

I think the module you are looking for is nodequeue. You can choose
which content types to add to a nodequeue, and a view is automatically
created. You can then reorder the nodequeue to your liking using an
interface.
I find this easier for the customer than adding a custom "weight-like" field.

Hope this helps, Ursula