[support] Windows Logon ?

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Fri Mar 16 13:00:32 UTC 2012

The specific computer seems to be having some issues, from the sounds of it. Reinstall Windows? Test the internet settings, firewall settings, etc. Find a computer that works and try to compare. Cookies don't seem to be working with that machine, so that's where I'd start troubleshooting. Narrow down the problem... Can you log into other sites? Do other computers on the network work?

Good luck!

Joel