[support] Windows Logon ?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 16 14:04:59 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Olivier BATARD <obatard at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've tried with three different computers, one is a fresh windows XP
> install and no luck. I've tried to tweak cookies's options to accept
> all. I've tried on windows XP and 2008, no luck. I'm really stuck
> here.

Le'ts start looking at your Drupal system, especially contributed
themes and modules.  Do you have any installed that adjust the user
and/or the profile?  If you're using a non core theme try switching to
a core theme to see if it resolves the issue.  Start disabling the
contrib modules to determine if that helps the issue.  Be sure to
clear the caches between each step.

--
Earnie