[support] Guide on how to set up JS in drupal7?

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Sat Mar 17 02:35:20 UTC 2012

That's sort of what I figured would be the way to do it.
I found this page
http://renaudjoubert.com/en/article/how-add-javascript-drupal-7-jquery   I
was rather confused by this text  (partial quote) *"In the present case,
the next best way - a proper way - is to embed the script directly into the
Article template of the theme. In doing so, the script will be available
for all nodes created with the Article content type. Now, that's even
better. So how do we do this?" *

I thought that sounds rather cumbersome.

That's when I thought I must ask.
Tony