[support] Graphics and scaling.

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Sat Mar 17 22:43:51 UTC 2012

I have 2 problems this rainy morning (apart from the leak in the roof) :

   - I don't understand why images scale and then don't, I have my site
   tony-mac.com (drupal7.12 / Omega) and my logo doesn't scale down when I
   minimize the browser. It used to but the only thing I added (and this could
   have nothing at all to do with it, as I have changed the logo image from
   jpg to png and back amongst other things) in the css is maxwidth=100%.I did
   some googling but don't find anything that really clarifies the issue of
   scaling for me. (I have no width and height properties associated with the
   image).
   - Why does the image look grainy in opera?

Thanks for any tips.
Tony
--

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
www.tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*

 “Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the
certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.”

--- Vaclav Havel