[support] Calendar links

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 21 02:09:16 UTC 2012

I have a calendar display which shows Month and Week.
Fields are Event Type
Date
Title
State.

Filter Criteria:
Type = Event
Content= Published = yes
Content = Attendees = Everyone
No Sort
contextural Filter Date:Date(node) Field_event-date.

Calendar Month displays:Event type, Time from the date field, Venue and
State.
Venue, State and Event type are links.

Clicking on the Event type link displays a page of similar event types
with Read More pagers - it is most unfriendly.
Click on Venue goes to an unfiltered page list of all events, not to the
content:venue.

Venue, State, Event Type are taxonomy entries.
It seems that Taxonomy is more of a problem than a solution and doesn't
replace content types.

How can I get the link to return the Venue details from the taxonomy
entry and not full editable content?
Thank you in advance
Roger