[support] Good book?

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Wed Mar 21 21:32:38 UTC 2012

well in that case I will buy it. If Nancy likes it.... [?]

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann
<nan_wich at bellsouth.net>wrote:

> Yes, I have it. It is pretty good. I would recommend it for all but the
> most beginning people. But I would also tell you not to necessarily read it
> in order.
> Also the companion site: http://definitivedrupal.org/
>
> Disclosure: I am one of the team working on that site.
>
> *Nancy*
>
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.
>
>   ------------------------------
> *From:* Anthony
>
> The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7 (Definitive Guide Apress)
>
> Do you have it? Would you recommend it?

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
www.tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*

 “Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the
certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.”

--- Vaclav Havel