[support] advice on comments module

Luc Luc at Dzinelabs.com
Thu Mar 22 14:05:43 UTC 2012

Good morning Drupal,

Need some advice in handling the core comments module. Right now the
comments on my product page show up above the last block i have. I'm
looking for a way to get the block above the comments, i.o.w. get the
comments at the bottom of the content ... Sadly Drupal 6 doesn't have
a system to handle comments like a block. I tried most modules but all
of them have some bugs that doesn't get me the desired result. Has
anybody else encountered this problem and if so, any solutions to
alter the position of the comments? I tried minipanels but i can't
seem to get comments and the commentform together as a content to add ...

--
Regards,
 Luc