[support] Database connection

Gerald Klein jk at zognet.com
Sun Mar 25 15:55:51 UTC 2012

I'm on Apache so I'm good, but I also had to send mail and it got to be a
real pain, so what I figured out instead of all this pain. Is create a
basic page give page a custom url 'page-name' create a page suggestion like
page--page-name.tpl.php strip out the html completely then include your php
ajax code. This gives you access to all that drupal has to offer with out
going through what I just went through.Yipee!!

thanks again for your posts

--jerry