[support] Git and Multisite

Todd Bloom todd.bloom at me.com
Tue Mar 27 13:59:10 UTC 2012

Will you be using any modules from your "/sites/all/" directory?

If you won't, then could you just initialize a new repository in your /sites/thedomain.com folder?

There's also the possibility of using Git submodules, though I don't really have experience with them so I'm not entirely certain if they would apply to this type of situation.

http://book.git-scm.com/5_submodules.html

Regards,
Todd