[support] Taxonomy in views reference

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Thu Mar 29 07:44:29 UTC 2012

I have Name, Last Name, Phone number fields in a taxonomy Vocabulary
named Contacts.

I have a Views Reference named Contacts which displays Name and Lastname
fields.
All works as expected.

When I set up a Contacts  field in my events table form set to Node
Reference I want to select the Reference View but get error message from
'Views- Nodes That Can Be Referenced' = No eligible view was found.

The idea is to provide a drop down list in Events form that provides
first and last name from the taxonomy view.

I'm completely stuck on how to do this

Are there any Views experts who can help me please?
thanks
Roger