[support] feeds not working under drupal 7 call for help please

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Mar 29 12:23:53 UTC 2012

Hi, could some one please lend a hand? I can not beleive this is so hard, my
rss feed does not work. I have dont the following

my postings on drupal:
RSS feed display and RDF namespaces
http://drupal.org/node/1418890
I applied this pach

opened up an issue in:
rss field field formatters
feed validation does not see enclosures
http://drupal.org/node/1505362

I am using the view:
Taxonomy term
Displays:Feed, Page

I have the following fields in the page to be displayed:

Content: Post date (Post date)
Content: Archives (Archives)
Content: Title (Title)
Content: Body
Content: file

The file field formatter is set to
URL to file

under the rss tab it says this display type does not use fields:

If some one could help resolve this, I'd sure appreciate it and my users
would to as they are unhappy the feeds don't work and wondering why I am
using drupal and why I upgraded from v6. I'm questioning it to now, this
can't be that hard, can it?

Thank you.