[support] Taxonomy in views reference

Linda Romey lromey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:05:41 UTC 2012

I think entities is the way to go but I'm not familiar enough yet with how
they work to offer detailed help. However, I was at DrupalCon Denver and
went to two presentations on entities:
 http://denver2012.drupal.org/program/sessions/drupalize-your-data-use-entities<http://denver2012.drupal.org/program/sessions/drupalize-your-data-use-entities>
 and
http://denver2012.drupal.org/program/sessions/alice-wonderland-world-fields-and-entities.
Maybe you can find some help in either of them. Good luck.
Linda